Our studio team is growing and needs a multilingual Copywriter to join our collaborative team. In this role, you’ll connect with our customer base through multiple channels and be responsible for creating excellent original content. You should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt under pressure. This is an opportunity for a creative looking to grow and take on responsibility at a well-known global agency.
HOD: Anna-Belle Mulder
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing for different target audiences.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Being active in brainstorming visual and copy ideas
- Proven work experience as a copywriter
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience
- Able to speak two or more South African languages
- Strong portfolio
- In-depth knowledge of writing copy for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques
- Incorporate feedback and take direction well
- Ability to research and understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience
- Desire to develop and learn
- Team player
- 3 year Degree or relevant Diploma
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Solid time-management skills
If you do not have a portfolio you will not be considered for this position.