Formed to enable the discussions and development of guidelines, best practice, and benchmarking for Digital Influencer Marketing in South Africa, the committee is made up of sixteen industry experts who will work together to empower the media and marketing industry. Ultimately, the committee aims are to achieve these objectives in the digital space:
- To define Influencer digital marketing.
- To develop best practice for influencer-marketing in the digital space.
- To build out benchmarking related to performance/ROI in this space.
- To develop guidelines for influencer digital marketing campaigns.
- To identify the risks and key areas of focus specific to digital influencer marketing.
With an impressive background in media and marketing that spans over a decade, as well as the owner of her own highly successful blog, Anna-Belle brings a wealth of experience to the role from both an agency and an influencer viewpoint. “I’m excited to be part of something that aims to benchmark a huge part of the current advertising landscape in South Africa. I think it’s long overdue, and I believe it will go a long way to further legitimizing this segment of the industry.”
We’re incredibly proud to see our employees making a tangible positive impact on the industry as a whole. Congrats Anna-Belle, we can’t wait to see you continue to take our industry forward to new heights.